Elise + Chris
Getting to photograph such an important event as a wedding as always a ton of fun and an incredible privilege. Getting to photograph one where the couple are good friends is truly a joy.
I’ve known Elise and Chris for several years now, have backpacked, canoed, and ran miles with them and consider both of them among that truly top tier of humans that are filled with so much love and warmth that it spills out on to those around them. This was evident come their wedding day. Friends and family came from near and far to celebrate these two and what they mean to them. Surrounded by the trees and sage of The High Desert Museum in Bend, Elise and Chris shared vows and cocktails and dance moves and started the next chapter in what already is a beautiful, adventurous story they share.
- Food: Bowtie Catering Co.
- Desserts: Crumb Cakery
- Venue: High Desert Museum
- Planner: Electric Events
- Dress: Brides for a Cause
- Rings: Wend Jewelry
- DJ: Flip Flop Sounds
- Band: Honey Don’t
- Florals: Charles Little Flower Farm
Popular Wedding Venues Near Bend, Oregon
- Brasada Ranch: https://www.brasada.com/
- Sunriver Resort: https://www.sunriverresort.com/
- Five Pine Lodge & Spa: https://www.fivepine.com/
- Tetherow Golf Club: https://tetherow.com/weddings/
- Black Butte Ranch: https://www.blackbutteranch.com/weddings/
- The Lodge at Suttle Lake: https://thesuttlelodge.com/groups/
- Rock Springs Ranch: https://rockspringsranch.org/